Thursday, January 13, 2011

starting over

i have failed....i have been working out everyday but eating...i have been sucking!!! not too proud of that.

but now i went grocery shopping, i have food, and snacks, and dinners. now it should be easier. i have my spiral notebook when i right down what i eat. i have my food counter book sitting right on top of that. i'm ready to do this....properly.

so i'm gonna start over. now i'm gonna have to work harder to reach my goal, but i think i can do it this time. i saw myself in the produce mirror yesturday at safeway and....yuck. i dont know why thats not enough to make me work at getting to my goal. it should. gross and ppl see me like that. eh!

well here it goes!

(i'll weigh in and measure later this afternoon, thursdays will be my new weigh in day)

No comments:

Post a Comment