Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1-25-11

My goal for the week.

No more cheating. No more taking bites of the girls food. NO MORE! I have to be strict. No more popcorn at night either. it just makes me want soda. I dont see why I can't just go to bed after the girls. Why must I stay up for hours on end watching movies. I just get bored and want to eat. I dont smoke, or drink (thought i'd try wine but it was a bust I really dont like drinking). so the only thing i can do when i'm bored or stressed is eat.

I am going to try my hardest all week and I am hoping I can make it to 188 by friday. this morning i weighed 191 so its only 3 pounds. Not too bad. I think its do-able. If I try really hard i Might even make it to 186 (5lb loss) THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. that would only leave me with 38lbs to go!!! I think I've been doing really well! To me I dont look any smaller. but nick said he's noticed it. (not sure if he's just being nice But i'll take it HAHAHA). I really want to go shopping. Really bad. ANd there is this pink skirt that I want to be able to wear on my birthday in march. It was one that I wore on Nick and I's first date. I think it will be nice to wear again concidering I bought it at american eagle for 40 bucks!!!!! and could only wear it for like 3 months! I have so many nice clothes that i can fit into. Not to mention a whole chest full at my parents. Nice clothes i used to spend tons of money on! you know back when i THOUGHT i was fat. Ha, i never thought the day would come that i would WISH i was that size! oh geez, now i've started rambling. NEver said i was a good writer! lol!! thanks for reading if you still are....

This week is gonna be hard though. but i really want to loose the 5lbs. I'm still sick (coughing, runny nose) but every day i get better. wish me luck! and dont tempt me with delicious foods!

1 comment: