Friday, January 7, 2011

a little early

I have an obsession with the scale! Really I do! I can't stay off of it. I weight myself everytime I go to the bathroom.... pretty bad I know. I'm going to give nick the battery out of it on monday so I can't look.

BUT.....

I've already lost 2lbs this week. so i am at 196.4. And this is with just portioning the foods i've been eating and working out. Monday I will have all the groceries I need for eating healthy all day long. (just had to wait till payday to grocery shop) Then the calorie/fat/carb counting will start. I better dig my food scale out of the pantry....eh.

If I ALREADY after 4 days lost 2lbs and thats with eating beef and chips, and a bite of natalie's ice cream. I think I can do my 50 in a year. HELL I may even be able to do my full 65 that I wanted to lose....which would bring me to a cute 133! well 135 is fine too! lol. And if I can get down that low, i'll be as small as I was in 8th grade! So about 14 years ago!

Not that the number is as important as jsut looking good and being fit and healthy. You know if i dont reach a size 6 or 135lbs, i'll be okay with that. I've had two kids and with chloe I definetly felt my hips spread! but we'll see. I've seen ppl do it.

Here's the hardest part. I posted my weight loss and I am extremly happy abnout it BUT... once ppl start telling me wow you look great or great job I lose all motivation. I think eh....ppl are saying i look good i can slack a little

Help me to not slack. That is what I am asking my followers to do. HELP ME TO NOT SLACK. maybe be creative and encorageing. probably doesnt make much sense but....Just do it okay lol!!!

Just so I dont have to post again my goal on the treadmill today is 20 minutes running at 4.5 and 3 minutes at 6mph. Now when I say 20 minutes running you have to add 5 minutes for the warm up and cool down. so today I should be on the treadmill for 28 minutes total!

thankfully dinner is easy.... turkey meat ball subs. No cheese on mine and only one side of the bun. Eh well maybe just a sprinkle of cheese!!! maybe not. geez its only 730 am and i'm already fighting myself about cheese at dinner time!!!! this might be a long day

2 comments:

  1. okay..I'm going to do a 35 minute Jillian tape and I'm going to get off the computer and eat some dang breakfast NOW. ;-) Keep it up. I'll take some hot pictures of you when you've met your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still ahven't eaten breakfast!! hahaha..well my ultimate goal is for my wedding and that is 65lbs total. my goal for the year is only 50. but its a deal. now get to work!

    ReplyDelete