Thursday, January 6, 2011

its done

k everyone!! I DID IT! 20 minutes. and it wasnt that bad. once i found my pace.

the results are
21:02 (min:sec) 1.5 miles, 255 calories, 80 fat, at 4.5 mph. the last two minutes i ran at 6mph. that was hard!

i think i did pretty good. i'm not sure how exact the cal/fat counter is on a treadmil but whatever. it gives me hope. i wanna get back up to when i was burning 500 calories JUST ON THE TREADMILL. not counting my weights and crunches before hand. now if someone would please just take my scale out of my house. that would be great. i'm gonna have ot get nick to take the battery to work with him. checking everyday is not working

YAY i have 2 followers now. i'm not the best writer and i am very certain my puncutaion and speling are all off! lol. thank you carly for following me. i wanted to thank you too for the workout video. its simple and easy to do so it keeps me going everyday.

3 comments:

  1. by the way did i mention i feel like i'm gonna throw up! ahahhahahaha, i guess thats part of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also check out videos at the library. When I lost all my weight before I did walk away the lbs dvd's..those were really good. Now I try to do Gillian Michael's biggest looser tapes, but when I feel like I want to die..I don't do it again..ahh. You are inspiring. I did not work out today. :-( tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarah i have the p90x. if you want to die try that!!! lol. its something i have to work up to again. i couldnt do it before cause with a baby and a 2 year old i was already exhausted! LOL. but i mean it. on preschool days we should walk mason benson. what else are we doing for 2 hours. maybe we can work ourselves up to a run. thanks for the advise about the library! i'm going to take a look down there. i know that walmart sometimes has workout videos for way cheap. even goodwill has some nice ones. i was thinking tia bo. (spelling??) but my brother said it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete