Friday, January 28, 2011

1-28=11

so its friday!

i weighed in and i'm only at 190. i know i didnt meet my goal, but i think i did really good. i feel good. and thats really all that matters. i've worked out all week and i worked out hard. I've eaten really good too. so i'm still happy with the results. I'd rather only lose 1lb than gain anything right... i know its gonna be a long struggle. but making the right choices is going ot get me there.

last night we went to a friends house. I had a beer and instantly regretted it! They dont list nutritional facts on Mikes harder lemonaide, but i googled it and i am shocked!!! 400cal and 44 carbs!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! thats INSANE!!! i'm DONE. not sure why i even drank it in the first place. If it had the nutritional information on the bottle i NEVER would have drank it!

I did good at dinner though. they had chicken and steak stir fry and rice. i had like a spoon full (not like a serving spoon full but like the kind you'd eat your cereal with) and i only got the chicken and veggies. so that was good! doesnt make up for the insane amount of calories in ONE mikes harder drink. I'm SOOO done drinking those. No wonder i gained 20lbs back this summer. FRICK!!! i'm sooo mad at myself. But i'm over it. i've learned my lesson. Not to mention the headache i got a couple hours after i drank it.

better luck next week! lol. I"m doing better every day. so that good

1 comment:

  1. i think i'm just done drinking in general! i looked up the vodka i drink with friends and one drink with vodka and diet sprite has about 3 shots at about 70 cals per shot. so that makes 210 cal PER DRINK. and i'd have like 3 drinks!! thats an extra 630 calories!!! geez thats like half my days caloric intake!! and i really dont need to be drinking anyways!

    ReplyDelete