Sunday, January 23, 2011

saturday

Weighed myself Saturday morning and was SHOCKED. 190lbs now! AMAZING.

I ate a good healthy breakfast. But by the time we got to Bremerton I was STARVING. So we went to Kings Wok buffet in silverdale! I started out good. I couldnt find the fried shrimp I love sooo much. So i picked something with shrimp in it with vegitables. Not to bad. Then from my table I noticed they put out a fresh batch of my shrimp. It was sooo delicious!

But I paid for it all day! The fried greasyness of it made me feel gross all day. It made my stomach knot up. And it made me sweat all day. I figured....its okay. I'll just make some chicken tonight for dinner. We stopped in belfair on the way home cause I needed some fire starter and Nick decided we should have some nice steaks for dinner and some wine. Okay. So today will just be my cheat day. And I finished it off with some ice cream.

Not the best idea on a day that I had realized I lost a bunch of weight. But I think it should be okay. Tomorrow I should be able to work out. That plus eating right will put me back on track. Natalie will start going to preschool again on Tuesday and I should be able to get a good walk in with a few friends or by myself then I can come home have lunch and get a great workout in while chloe sleeps.

I know I can do this. I'm determined to do this!!! I dont think a cheat day every now and again is too bad. At least it was fried shrimp and not french fries with a big mac right. LOL!!! oh well. I'm gonna have days where I slip up. I love to eat. I like to eat real FOOD. Pork ribs, and fatty ribeye steaks, potatoes and rice. Its all about portion.

I'm kinda excited to get back to working out. The flu SUCKED!!! I'm excited to see what next sunday's weigh in will bring. my jean are already falling off of me. (very uncomfortable)

No comments:

Post a Comment