Saturday, January 29, 2011

i wanna be that girl

i wanna be that girl that guys wish they were with. i wanna walk through the mall and ppl think 'damn he's lucky" i want to be the girl that is seen at chuck e cheese and ppl say 'two kids!! wow she looks great.'

i wanna be the girl you wish you could be.

BUT i'm not. maybe one day. the choices i make are obvious i'm not really dedicated to my plan. maybe i'll feel different tomorrow.. maybe not. why does anyone care. you arent really following..... you dont have to be me. how could you possibly understand. Or why would you even care??? i might be overweight but 90% of the time i eat healthy and i work out. that should be enough. i kill myself over what YOU think.... nick loves me and always will no matter what ilook like.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh..this is interesting to me. I think I was super fat before because I didn't want to be noticed..I wanted to blend in.

    Eventually I just disgusted myself, hated myself and that's what drove me to do loose it. You have to do it for yourself..even if you don't loose such and such lbs..you are still beautiful. You are still loved and you still look good. If it's all for the wedding dress..that can be motivation. Even if you don't loose it..you'll still look good. Do it for your health, so you can live longer and see the grandchildren in the future.

    ReplyDelete