Monday, January 24, 2011

1-24-11 part 2

OHH ice cream, how I hate thee!!! especially chocolate ice cream with chocolate swirls and little pieces of chocolate covered peanut butter!!!! I hated every little delicious bite i took.

Nick comes home with 2 gallons of ice cream and a small one for natalie. I say "babe are you serious!!! wth!!!" he tells me "you dont have to eat it"

oh okay! sure. no i'll just let it sit in the freezer chanting my name...spring, spring, spring...tell i finally give in. He knows the kinds i dont like. the minty kinds. the ones he DOES like. so he could have just got 2 of the mint stuff...but no. i'm on my period and he gets something super chocolatey!!!

But as i'm dishing myself up this bowl of chocolatey sin i say to myself. well i had a good dinner. and BAM!!! it hits me. thats my problem. "today will be my cheat day" "its just one scoop" "just a couple bites wont hurt" But they do. I give myself excuses for failure.

But this is it. seriously. i'm done. this always happens. i get going really good and i think then its okay to loosen up a little. then i gain 3lbs and wonder why??? DUH!!! i can't have a cheat day till i meet my goal. Bottom line. and just cause its a weekend i stil lneed to work out and eat good. the excuses stop now! right now. after i have this candy bar. no i'm kidding. we dont have candy LOL!!

wish me luck

2 comments: