Friday, January 21, 2011

my bff

only when you are losing weight is the scale your best friend! Although I have not had a chance to work out since last Thursday because I have the flu, I have managed to continue to lose weight. Pretty exciting.

so jan 5th i weighed 198 and today jan 21 i am at 193. yay me. 5lbs. 45lbs more to go! i'm hoping i can not only meet my goal for the year but my goal for august 2012. it will be nice to try on wedding dresses and BE the size i want to be for my wedding!!! PLUS...summer is coming. everyone we know has pools, and I live on the best lake in tayuha! I have a couple bathing suits I got from a shipper that I really want to fit into this summer. I'll have to get them back from my friend but I told her to begin with that I was hoping to fit into them. I want to look better than I did last summer. I dont want any of my summer clothes I bought last year to fit me. Also I will be working all summer so that will help! packing ppls HOT houses. burn off a bunch of water weight. Not to mention all the bbq foods. eh.

Being sick I still tried to eat healthy. But, eating at all was a major fight.

Now it is the weekend. I'm still feeling like garbage, but i think i can get in my upper and lower toning, and my abs. I can try right. Maybe even try to run a little. WE'LL SEE!!

I hate being sick, and I am going to start taking a multi-vitamin and hope my immune system gets back to where it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment