Saturday, February 26, 2011

2-26-2011

YES!!!!! i'm under the 180 mark!!!!!! I can't believe i'm doing this!!! i can't believe i found something that has worked! I'm getting very excited for natalie birthday.....i'm gonna see ppl i haven't seen in awhile and i think it will be a good boost of confidence! well and its natalie's birthday lol

i'm wearing size 13 jeans, and my xl shirt is too big...oh boy....

i went to my parents attic and pulled out all the clothes i had up there. its a ridiculous amount. but i have to get them all washed and sorted through to see what i'll actually wear. probably not much of it.. .but there is a lot of jeans i can see myself wearing....expensive ones too

i'm excited for this to be over. i feel like i've become obsessed with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment