Friday, February 18, 2011

2-18-2011

WHOA!!! just weighed myself and i've already lost 3.4 pounds. I really need to put the battery away for the scale. This could become very addicting!

Yesturday was HARD, and thats an understatement. The habit of tasting food when yuo are cooking is very difficult to break. Taking bites of the girls foods is also another habit that is hard to break. Preschool is hard...yesturday they had cinimon rolls and cupcakes. Normally i'd just have a little snack. Self control is very hard when things smell soooo delicious. I just tried to convince myself that just cause things smell sooo good doesnt mean they are. I did not cheat once. I found myself a few times almost taking bites or tasting things. like when the cinnimon roll frosting got on my fingers it was almost impossible to put my hands under water and wash it off rather than lick it.

3.4 pounds in one day is a good motivation to not cheat today. Lets see how the weekend goes. Supposed to go see a movie saturday with some friends. The smell of the buttery movie theatre popcorn filling the air. oh man.... i'm already drooling for it. But i think i can say no. I'm excited to see how the first week goes

No comments:

Post a Comment