Thursday, February 17, 2011

2-17-2011

day 1, week 1, phase 1

The water in the morning is something I'm DEFINETLY gonna have to get used to. I love water all day long, but for some reason in the morning it tastes like butt. I have to get a total of 64 ounces of water a day minimum. With the water bottle I'm using its about 3.2 of those water bottles not to mention the 21 ounces of water I'm already taking in with the protien shake. But, I'm gonna keep drinking the 3 bottles of water. I also have a costco package of bottled water in my trunk for on the go convience. The food and the shakes is easy.. I was worried about not getting in enough water. Doing research online I found out that when people doing this diet didnt get enough water they had a "low" weight loss week. Other than the week i'm on my period, I don't want ANY "low" weight loss weeks.

This diet works by eliminating your stock pile of carbohydrates. You store 3 days worth of carbs in your body. This diet teaches your body to use up that extra stock. SOOO...if i cheat even one skittle. It will take 3 days to get back on track. THREE days, not bad but lets say i did it once a week for a month. thats 12 days. It adds up fast. With the amount of weight I'm trying to lose its ALREADY gonna take me a long time, so every day counts. Not to mention that Nick is paying for all the protien, food, and vitamins I have to take. One "oops" and he said he's not paying for it anymore. I'm not gonna test him.

The hardest part for me on cheating in this diet is, making food for the girls. Not to mention my birthday and Natalie's birthday coming up. Luckily it's more than a month away. I will have lost at least 20lbs by then and I think thats motivation to keep on going. 20 pounds is a third of the weight I want to lose.

I know this isn't going to be easy, and my will power is not the best, but here I am.. at day one.

LETS DO THIS!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh i forgot to mention. weight today 191.8. I'm am having nick hide the battery to the scale when he gets home and i'll get it back next thursday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see your results! Stick with it! You're beautiful already..I'll photograph your progress!

    ReplyDelete