Monday, February 7, 2011

2-7-11

no weight loss to report. but none gained either. that is great news for me. i jsut have to remember.... i want 50 in a year...thtas like 4.1 lbs a month. i've lost TEN in january. so technically i'm WAY ahead of track!... and i anticipate losing about the same this month! just had to get through super bowl and a ufc fight.

had a really good work out today. thanks to my friend melanie for pushing me to go the whole 30 minutes! maybe tomorrow i can do 30 minutes again but 2.5 miles. maybe. we'll see. i have a long day tomorrow and i wont get to work out till late that night. probably wont even happen. i'm not gonna lie.

hopefully i get back on track and start losing more weight. i have to get a routine down and start working out in the mornings for when i start working again this summer. hopefully i can find a softball team to play on...or something. my friend wants me to do the indoor soccer thing and i dont think it will work out this season but it is something to look forward to for next season!

I"m gettting excited for the nice weather to come. cold is fine. its the sun i need. get the girls for walks to the lake. hopefully nick will buy me a NEW bike trailer and a new bike so natalie and i can ride bikes around maggie lake. i think everything will wokr itself out. i started taking vitamins so i cna build my immune system back up. i cant be getting sick anymore otherwise my butt will be parked on the couch

thank you everyone for your continued support and for reading my horrible writing

No comments:

Post a Comment