Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2-22-2011

the reason you shouldnt weigh yourself every day when you are trying to lose weight....

--you get discourage when the scale is up a few ounces or nothing at all. today i weighed 155.6 thats a 1.6lbs more than i did on sunday... i couldnt tell you why. i did everything just as i'm supposed to do.

see my problem. now i beat myself up all day long not knowing what the problem is. so now its gone. the battery is out of the scale. i'll try again on thursday and hope for no more weight gain. :( with this diet its not like i can DO anything to progress my weight loss. if i work out i'll just gain muscle and that will make me weigh more. oh well....i'll just stick with it. see what happens. i want to loose 20 total by march 26th and at 7lbs down i'm already well on my way to that goal. now i just have to find the clothes in the storage unit that fit me at that size

1 comment:

  1. I think the scale thing is something we all do Spring. I think the scale has turned into my own personal obsession as well. The numbers change everyday though, with water especially. You will do well though, I know it.

    ReplyDelete