Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2-16-11

....THE IDEAL PROTIEN DIET.....

lose weight fast, no exercise, feel great..... sounds like a gimick i know. And trust me I've tried them all! But i've heard AMAZING true facts about this diet. Its really expensive and you can get it from one of the few doctors around that participate in the program. But i'm doing it the cheap way. Lets hope it works. I'm doing my own protien brand that has similar properties to the "ideal" brand. I'm doing EVERYTHING you're supposed to do with it though, and even bought the supplements you have to take.

its gonna be hard. But we've calculated it out and in about 5 months I will have lost 60lbs to leave me at 130lbs.. sexy i know. You know even if it helps me lose 40lbs fast i'd be happy with that. i'd still look better than i do now. and i know i could lose the last 20 myself with diet and exercise. I'm doing this more for the FAST TRACK that they promise you. When this diet is done i can start exercising and becoming toned... There is a great looking person inside of me that is dying to get out.

the hardest part of this diet is the first phase. I have to stay on the first phase till i lose 90% of my total weight loss goal..... until i lose 54 pounds. thats a lot!!!! then the second phase i have to stay on till i lose the last 10% of my goal weight. the last two phases are reintroducing and maintaining. when i am done with all 4 phases i will just go back to eating healthy like i normally do, add some exercising and a splurge once a week and i'll be able to keep it off. Also after 5 months of not having these splurge items, i doubt i'll be dying to go back to eating all that crap.

Just the last couple days i've been eating all the bad foods i know i can't have anymore. And it has been making me sick. my stomach has been in knots and i've been all gassy. also the foods just dont taste right.

tomorrow is day one of phase one. wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. i feel like a failure resulting to a get thin quick diet. but i dont want to be waiting years for all this weight to come off. i want to look good, i want to feel good. and this is the jump i need to get going.

    ReplyDelete