Thursday, February 24, 2011

2-24-11

GREAT DAY!!!!!

End of week 1 on phase 1....

Thinking I've only lost about 7lbs, and possibly even gaining a pound due to "aunt flow" i was shocked when i got on the scale and it read 182.4 doing quick math in my head i was like okay well 7.4 lbs isnt bad definetly happy with that....ha, i guess 6am is too early to be doing math in my head!!! cause i've lost a totall of.......
......
.......
....
...........8.4 pounds this week!!!!!!! whoohoo whoohooo whoohooo

i can't wait till natalie's birthday party and everyone i haven't seen in a while is shocked at how much i've lost. gotta go to my parents this weekend and pull some clothes out of the attic that will be fitting me in the next month or so. gotta sort through them and wash them or donate what isnt my style anymore. Those clothes are my smallest size clothes......once they dont fit.. its all sweat pants and t's untill i'm completely done and i can go shopping!!!! i'm sooo very excited...also excited to give myself a reward by going to arizona and seeing my brothers... last time they saw me it was christmas and i was back up to 200lbs :-( i've lost a total 16.6 pounds since the last time i've seen them! and by the time i go down in may i am confident i will be down 65lbs!!!! that will be sooo amazing... (thats 65 from 200 not from today..)

i started this diet at 191.8 with a goal weight of 130. that means i'm going to try to lose 61.8lbs to make it easier i just stuck with 60. i now have 53.4 to go!!!! yay

No comments:

Post a Comment