Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5-4-2011

i'm sitting here thinking to myself....WOW i'm at 142. ha wow! i was cleaning out my pants drawer to fit some more clothes that NOW fit me into there and i tried on this pair of shorts that i wore LAST summer, and wow.....i couldnt even keep them on my hips! they are sooooo huge. i need to get my size 18's back from my friend so i can try them on and take pictures when this is all done. i have 22 more lbs to go! i can't believe it! i have 12 more to go till i am off of stage 1 and onto stage 2 then ten after that before i finally get fruit and bread and butter!

MMMMmmMMMMmmmMM its the small things in life right. once i'm onto phase 3 i will only have 4 weeks left of the diet then my amazing CHEAT DAY!! my mouth waters just thinking about it. i probably have about 2 more months on this diet. so hopefully 4th of july will be a good EATING day for me! i'm hoping at least. 2 more months seems like sooo far from here. but ihave to lose all the weight before i can start phasing out of the diet. and the last two phases takes 2 weeks each. but it wont be bad cause it wont be like it is on phase 1. where i'm super restricted and i look forward to dinners. phase 3 you get a good breakfast lunch and dinner then protien for after dinner snack. i'm still cloudy on phase 4 but my friend will fill in the blanks i'm sure. she has been extremely supportive of me in the diet. and has helped me with every question i have had. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! i couldnt have done this diet without her (since she is the one that supplies me with all the info so i didnt have to spend a fortune at the chiropractors)

i LOVE looking at myself in a full length mirror and as i dont have one right now i WILL be picking one up this weekend! I used to avoid the mirrors....just a quick look at my hair and makeup to make sure i look alright and then i was done. anything that was below the sholders i hated looking at....i was at Victoria secret the other day and i actually took pictures of myself in the mirror. i was AMAZED! i dont get to see myself that often in a full mirror so i get shocked everytime i DO see myself.

i'm gonna leave you now with my reciepe for what i had for dinner tonight. (no picture)

fried eggs and sautee'd spinach

2 eggs
1 cup spinach
1 cup mixture mushrooms, jalapenos, green onions
olive oil

in a small pan fry the two eggs how you prefer. i like mine hard and salty.
in a medium frying pan pour olive oil heat on medium high and sautee mushrooms jalepenos green onions and spinach.

i like to put garlic salt, pepper, and yes more sea salt. i like my eggs and spinach salty.

quick easy dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment