Thursday, May 26, 2011

5-26-2011

i've been trying to post a new blog for quite some time but blogger wouldnt let me log in! wth....so i am hoping this is a long blog we'll see. i have two little ones still running around and i need to get dinner started so i have to take breaks in between typing so i'm sorry if my contexts doesnt seem to make sense. but then again we are talking about me and my thoughts never really do make sense.

SOOOOO.....after 3 weeks of being STUCK at 141.4 i'm happy to say that i am at 136 as of this morning. hopefully i'll get back to my 5lbs a week average again!!! cause those are GREAT! also i'm thrilled to say i'm actually wearing a pair of stretch pants. and they look amazing on me. i'm gonna have to pick up some of my own. i borrowed these from nicks cousin the other day and havent returned them yet.

the one thing i DONT like about losing weight is my face. it looks like a drug addicts face. maybe when i start toning my face will get some meat on the bones. or maybe i'll just get used to it. god knows a tan would probably help the black circles under my eyes and the pale complextion!

everyday i get closer and closer to my goal but some days i just feel like it will never end. i get frustrated and begin to give up hope. i just have to stick with it and keep on going. now that iknow my goal is within reach NOT cheating is getting harder and harder. i can literally tastes all the yummy foods i see.

luckily i have found new reciepes that i love. i got a new dressing. the walden farms asian dressing and marinade. tastes way better as a marinade! here is the reciepe. (again the amounts of marinade and timed cooked is up to you)

5oz cut up chicken breasts
1 cup (1lrg) green bell pepper
1 cup broccili, green onions, jalepenos
walden farms asian marinade.
olive oil

soak the cut up chicken breasts in the marinade while the pan and oil is heating up
cook chicken in oil till about half way done. remove from pan.
steam in same pan with some water and asian marinade the veggies. cover and simmer
when veggies are just about to your liking throw chicken back in the mix, cover and simmer till desired liking.

i add more dressing to mine. i dont add any seasonings. its good jsut as is with a salad on the side.

i have noticed that i LOVE eggs on this diet. the thing i have found i miss the most is that i dont eat breakfast (yet) so having eggs for dinner lets me pretend i DO get the breakfast. plus its fast and easy.

i did find 2 reciepes for zuccini noodles and baked kale. they both sound good. but i dont have what ever it is i need to make the noodles. :( let me know if anyone has one i can borrow before i buy one

i think this is good for now. i have to work in the morning. which is hard enough to do with out extra foods to snack on. my energy level seems to be dropping. i need carbs soon. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment