Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3-30-2011

SOOO its already the end of march. Where did this month go! I'm on week 7 right now and I'm feeling pretty great! I started this diet out at 191.8 and today I'm down to 161.8!!! 30lbs in 7 weeks. AMAZING!!! I couldn't have done it without the support from my friend Shyla and from Nick. I am now happy to say that I am !!!!!!HALF WAY DONE!!!!! 30 more pounds to go!! I can't wait!! hopefully another 7 weeks would be nice! I think I'm more suprised not by the weight loss but by my will power. I'm hoping this carries over after this diet is over. I am actually eager to start working out again and toning my body! I have just about 4 more weeks till I am going to Arizona!! in 4 weeks I will hopefully be down another 15lbs making me 146! Arizona I hope you are ready for me! I'm very excited to see my brothers. Peter especially cause he hasn't seen me since christmas and I was about 209 then. Yes I said that correctly....209...so since january I have actually lost a total of 48lbs, and since chloe was born i have roughly lost 69lbs!!! If ya'll want to know how that felt to be carrying around 69lbs....go down to the store and pick up 7 bags of potatoes! THAT'S a lot huh!!! Thirty more and It's over, down 69lbs, 30 will be like a cake walk! I can't believe I'm on the down hill side of losing weight. 30 doesnt seem as bad as 100lbs i had origanally wanted to lose (230 to 130). I can't believe I had a 100 lbs to lose. what a fat ASS!!! holy cow. No wonder I feel amazing. Still fat, but getting better by the day.

1 comment: