Saturday, April 2, 2011

4-2-2011

oh yeah! the sun is out. going to a movie with stephanie! gonna be a good day!. I was hoping this morning I'd be down to under 160, but I will settle with 160 even. That means tomorrow i should be under 160. I can't believe I only have 30lbs to go! I love my weight loss ticker too!!! its great! I like that it does the math for me. Whenever the sun is out I get really excited for this summer! I'm really excited to look good. to not feel uncomfortable at the lake or at a pool. Or even just being able to look good in a pair of shorts or a cute sun dress! I LOVE the t-shirt style dresses that were out last summer and I've always wanted to wear them. Hopefully this summer I will be able to wear them!!!! super excited. I just wish this last 30lbs comes off as fast as the first 31 did!!! i still can't believe i weight 230 when chloe was born. this diet is amazing. and it will only get better. i have the know how to eat healthy I know what foods to stay away from, and i know how to eat in moderation. so i dont think i'll have any problems KEEPING the weight off. Plus at that size it will be WAY easier to exercise. i'm excited to start working on my abs. and toning my body... just all around looking good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment