Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4-5-2011

With all the stress I am going through right now. I have still managed to keep with the program. What I really want is candy and chocolates, and salty foods, chips soda, fried foods. Crazy erics...ect ect ect. I am not getting any of those things. I am very close to being done. As of this morning I am 157.4lbs. VERY close to being done. Daily weight loss is helpfull to keep your goal straight. I just want to eat food when I want to eat it. Like now, I want popcorn...with lots of salt....CANT HAVE IT!! Sometimes it kills me! but i survive. Then the next morning I lost 1 to 2 lbs and I forget about the CRAVINGS I've had for numerous things. I've gotten really into baking on this diet. Not sure if its cause I can't eat any of the foods or not. But I am working on something for Easter that I hope everyone will love. I dont know why i'm soooo obsessed with baking though. But its fun. And I can't eat it so its guilt free for me! lol! 27.4 pounds to go! 20 more to go until I am off phase 1 can't wait to start saving money on protien by NOT having it for lunch. This stuff is not cheap. arg.

1 comment: