Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3-21-2011

I know its been about 10 days since I've posted a blog, but I've been uninspired. I'm done to 165lbs, very proud of that. I look amazing!!! (to say the least) And I feel great.

Temptations are everywhere though. My birthday we all went to red robin. I had a chicken cesear salad plain, and I brought my own dressing. I guestimated 5oz of chicken, and I gave my birthday treat they give you to Natalie and her cousin. They seemed to enjoy it! Also we went to Seattle on Monday and I was still able to just eat what i was supposed to. Even eating at Denny's I just did the same thing I did at red robin. Ordered only what i was allowed to have. I'd say I'm doing remarkably well. I'm really trying to figure out some new reciepes... Kinda getting bored with the same ol' same ol'. the food I eat is very very good, but I'm getting bored.

On another note I just made Natalie the best desert EVER!!! Crumbled brownies with cookies and cream ice cream, topped with caramel suruyp, and mini rainbow colored chocolate chips. and a butterscotch and chocolate chip cookie on the side. DELICIOUS!!!

You know what I've been doing to NOT eat the crappy foods.....SMELLING them. Weird I know, but it works. I can't believe in 5lbs I will be halfway to my goal.

There are things I'm already having to replace. I'm in DESPERATE need of a new bra!!! and tank tops. For my birthday I went shopping and got some MEDIUM!!! tops and sweaters but I realized that you can't wear a medium top over a large (and definetly not xl) tank tops. opps, wish i would have figured that out when old navy was having their 5 dollar essentials sale! arg!! oh well. I do know that there are some of my friends that are reaping the benefits of me having to get rid of my clothes. I've purged pants, shirts, sweatshirts, long sleeve shirts, and i've thrown away underwear that don't fit anymore. I start working thursday so I will have extra money to get the things I need thankfully!

I wonder what I will look like at 130lbs. Hopefully really HOT!! I know at 165 I feel great, I'm sure at 130 I will feel EVEN better.

I'm kinda excited to start going downhill soon. 27lbs more till I can be off phase 1. But at the rate I'm going it should be the begining of May. hope fully that last 10% of my weight in phase 2 will go quick, I'm ready to be done with this diet and onto maintaning and exercising! I'm so ready for this summer. HOT MOMMA COMING THROUGH!!! WATCH OUT!! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment