Friday, March 4, 2011

3-4-12

day one of week 3.....

its exciting to know that the weeks are just flying by! i can't wait to have some pork ribs! or even just some fruit.

my weigh in yesturday (my weekly weigh in day) was 178.0 which is a loss of 4.4lbs in a week!!!! WHOOHOO!! i think i deserve a pat on the back! *pat pat* and today my weight was 176.4 even better! i'm very excited to see where this is going! i want to lose at least 6 more pounds by march 27th, i know that there is nothing i can do to accelerate the weight loss. just have to keep on trucking! i have almost 3 and a half weeks till natalie's birthday...at an average of lets just say 4lbs a week, i could lose up to about 12lbs by then that would leave me at 164.4, which would be AMAZING!!!! here's to hoping.

Now i'm not saying this is easy....this last couple days i've been struggling. nick brought home chinese food last night and make me a stir fry....hmm, well i love chinese food :( i just pretended that cause it was from safeway (which IS my favorite) that it was probably old, and seeing that we live about 15 minutes away it would have been cold. so i it seemed unappealing to me at that point. i made toast for chloe this mroning adn i LOVE toast....arg! but i'm doing pretty good. haven't even had a nibble. oh then last night natalie watched a movie with popcorn adn i had a protien shake. not fair!!! that was our thing...chloe goes to bed, we watcha movie and eat some popcorn. BUT knowing that i lost 1.5 lbs since yesturday its rewarding when i dont splurge. no other diet has made me feel like this. (trust me i've tried them all) i think the scale helps you to stay focased. i weigh myself everyday. and if there is no weight loss that day i reflect on the previous day to make today even better. like did i drink enough water. did i over measure on the veggies. things like that.

for all of you that are still reading this. thank you for your support....and sarah... i can't wait to have you do some photos of me when this is all done! i wish i had the courage to do true before pictures, you know, bare it all....

No comments:

Post a Comment