Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6-1-2011

aww the first day of june...and the heaters are on. wth!!! i'm happy the weather is giving me a chance to get to my goal before i have to break out the mini shorts! lol.

i'm in a pretty good mood today. aside from my sitter having to cancel. my ears are feeling a little better which means i can actually hear!!!! and i'm down to 133 today. i really am leaning towards the prednisone i was on that made me gain that weight. cause i'm off of it and back down. i dotn want to get too hopefull though. i know what that gets me. tomorrow i'll probably be up to 140 or something crazy!

i was thinking that maybe all the activity i do at work is helping. (like a light work out sorta thing) so after i get done with my errands today and eating lunch i'm going to do a light work out at home. maybe a few sit ups and walking on the treadmil or something. not working out for so long and not eating carbs has really made me weak. we'll see how i do. i may not do it. there is a lot of house work that will keep me busy not to mention the yard needs some maintaning.

hope everyone is having a good hump day

No comments:

Post a Comment