Thursday, June 2, 2011

6-2-2011

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! today is a great day!!!! 100lbs since 8-18-09!!! can you believe it! i sure can't. as a girl that has always struggled with her weight this to me is amazing! i dont even have words to describe it! i would like to thank nick for supporting me on this journey and for my good friends who have also supported me throughtou this process. i have 12 more lbs to go till i'm done with the ideal protien diet adn i plan to continue to use the reciepes that i've been using. but just not as strickly. like i can make enough for everyone instead of having to portion out EVERYTHING. i've been on this diet since february, i kinda know what a portion of meat looks like. and it fills me up. as long as i have a lot of veggies i'm good to go. i also like the idea that since I"M trying new foods so are the girls. even nick liked the "noodles" that i made. i will be able ot make a big batch for everyone to share with some chicken without having to use 50 million pans to cook it. oh man dishes will be a whole lot easier too. making two dinners is a challenge sometimes. especially in a rush. i dont have a lot of pots and pans so i have to make sure that they are washed and ready to go, sometimes washing them while i'm cooking so i can reuse a pan or a utensil.

wow 100lbs. i'm telling everyone today. i'm finally NOT the fat chick! i can't wait to see my friend sharon in july! and my brothers if they ever come back up here :( i've been really missing them a lot lately. but not to make my head bigger but these are the ppl that haven't seen me THROUGHOUT the diet so i really want to see their reaction. sharon hasnt seen me since 100lbs ago. and by the time she gets here i should be at my goal weight and toning up. CAN ANYONE SAY "lake time"!!!!!!

well i better finish getting ready for work. i hear a little one in the room knocking on her door to get out!

oh and jen i will post the reciepe for dinner i made last night tonight after the kids go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment