Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6-8-2011

so i'm currently right now sporting a size 6 pair of jeans that....well....are baggy...wth!! loL! i think its time to go shopping....which nick has given me the go ahead but i'm jsut waiting till i'm completely done.

i start phase 2 tomorrow. and i'm kinda nervous. i really liked drinking my protien shake with my lunch......but i have some eggs boiling to put in my salad for tomorrow and friday...(didnt really know what else to make since i got home too late to really make anything else). we'll see how hungry i am after lunch. maybe the REAL protien with my dinner will fill me up longer. phase 3 seems like soooo much food.....kinda not looking forward to that! lol

so far i've only lost 2lbs this week. i'm at 130 and i'm okay iwth that. i like the size i'm at right now. i feel goood! i look good too. my clothes are all baggy but thats a temporary problem.

time to finish preping for lunch tomorrow and go to bed. have a good night ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment